American Coolair Commercial Industrial Axial Mixed Flow Fan-MXF Belt Drive Sizes:09-43,CFM:790-40,964,Static:Through 5.0"
MXF Belt Drive Mixed Flow Duct Fan Sizes: 9 - 43 CFM: 790 - 40,964 Static: Through 5.0".
- Licensed for Sound & Air Performance
- UL Listed for Standard 705 (most models)
- Operates reliably in hostile environments
- Motor isolated from airstream
- Heavy gauge steel plate construction
- Steel mixed flow wheel with line bore hub
- Deep spun inlet venturi
- Heavy duty flange mount ball bearings
- External re-lubrication fan bearing fittings
- Variable pitch pulleys (most models)
Type MXF mixed flow fans are a unique hybrid design, combining the volume flow capabilities of an axial fan with the
pressure capabilities of a centrifugal fan. These fans are suited to meet your ducted fan needs both economically and
efficiently. They are designed to operate reliably in all environments including elevated temperature or contaminated
The fan housing and motor supports are made of heavy gauge steel plate for maximum strength and durability.
The mixed-flow wheel is heavy gauge welded steel. Both the housing and wheel are coated with epoxy to provide a
protective coating rated excellent for hardness, impact resistance, adhesion and chemical resistance. Contact factory
for other protective coating options.
Drive Mechanism | Belt Drive
Available in sizes 9 to 43. Belt driven models are designed for quieter operation and lower initial cost. All models use
standardly available motors.
- AMCA FEI Sound & Air
No reviews found