WELCOME TO MEP-GLOBAL.COM.
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU.
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- The Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report an issue with our Platform;
- A record of correspondence if happened between us including the communication over the telephone or messages including social media applications like WhatsApp, twitter etc...;
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- If you used our website or download or use our mobile application(if exists), we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders if any;
- Details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"));
- Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us;
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform and any details you provided thru the website like forms, chat etc...
- Any information’s we collect from you for verifications such as ID Details, Trade license details, Vat registration details, and any other details about your business or authorized personal if applicable.
- Any information’s we collect thru the email or any other communication medium like WhatsApp.
- Any third party service provider who provides the details by any means of advertisement.
- Information submitted by the users about seller products or services and the seller company.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with informations, products, services including advertisements, emails, newsletters, messages etc. that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes by us or by the sellers in the platform.
- To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalised content;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
- To improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you;
- To ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- To use on the documents, messages, emails or any other communications generated for you as a service.
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To match the user credentials while logging in or to solve any technical issues on our website or portal.
- For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
- To administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives,and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
- To send a reminder on your abandoned cart on the website or to send any promotion or advertisement about the products and services.
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processers to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your Information in a digital wallet to make your use of our Services more efficient.
- You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
- Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
- We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
- Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional Information to participate in some of our market research activities, including competitions and promotions. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. This Information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
- Business Transfers. In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE APPLY.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Even though the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we will do our best to protect your Information and we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION.
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
- Up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- Personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences);
- Payment settings (including credit card information);
- E-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile if applicable.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US.
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description,or thru the link given as https://mep-global.com/contact... and we will try to resolve it.