Updated 19 NOV 2022
WELCOME TO MEP-GLOBAL.COM.
These are the User Terms and Conditions(“Terms”) that apply to your access and use of the MEP-Global.com services (website, applications(mobile or web)) managed under the company Verobiz LLC
The Site is an e-commerce platform operating under the company Verobiz LLC registered in Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE that allows enterprise users to offer and sell products and services, and individuals and enterprise entities to buy products.
We reserve the right to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.We may update or amend these Terms at any time. Any changes to the Terms will be updated on this page. Once posted, the updated Terms will be effective immediately. It is your responsibility to review the Terms on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of changes. By continuing to access the MEP-Global.com site or use its services, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
1. Conditions for Registration as a Seller.
Note: As a seller or vendor, you will be able to upload items for sale while you share your corporate documents and once your account is activated., however, your products will not be viewable by potential buyers until your documents have been moderated and verified by Verobiz LLC.
1.1 You may not access or use Mep-Global.com and may not accept these terms in case you are not above the legal age-restricted to sell or practice any services mentioned under the laws of the respective country of residence or any jurisdiction in which you are a resident or citizen.
1.2 You must register as a seller and have a user account on Mep-Global.com to use its services for sellers.
1.3 For the seller registration you must own a valid licensed business.
1.4 To become verified as a seller or service provider, you must provide the following documentation:
- Valid Trade License (or Commercial Register, as applicable)
- The state-issued ID of the Owner or Manager on the license (for example, Emirates ID or passport page).
- VAT Registration Certificate (if applicable).
- Power of Attorney and personal ID (for company representatives who are not listed on the license, if applicable).
- Any supporting documents if required.
1.5 Mep-Global.com has all the right to reject the cancellation of a user account for any reason.
1.6 When you use any Mep-Global.com service and we communicate with you in any mode(Email, Message, What's App, mep-global.com dashboard, etc…) you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provided you earlier electronically or in any other mode, will be superseded with the new closes mentioned in the new communications and in such cases, we will clearly mention what will be superseding with, and such terms will be considered as an independent contract/agreement with the respective seller.
1.7 By posting or displaying any product, information, or content (“Content”) on Mep-Global.com you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable license to Mep-Global.com to use the Content in any form, media, or technology in any manner and for any purpose.
1.8 By registering as a user, you acknowledge that Mep-Global.com may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions on, suspend or stop any services or features without prior notice.
1.9 By registering as a user, you acknowledge that the over dues if any to be cleared on time and the payment received against your orders to our account would be settled as per the agreed time to your account after deducting our service charges(product commission, surcharge if applicable) including third-party service charges(delivery charges, payment gateway charges, Bank charges, and currency conversion charges) if applicable.
2. User Accounts(Seller).
2.1 Mep-Global.com may suspend or terminate user accounts, in any case of a suspicious activity or any other reasons to do it and the system may automatically put restrictions or may block accounts for reasons like non-payment of over dues or because of any other reasons.
2.2 Upon creation of a seller user account or sub-account, Mep-Global.com will assign you an account and request that you create a password or will be sending you an auto-generated password which can be changed by the user at any time and we request you to change the password on your first login.
2.3 You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account user name and password. You may not share, assign, or permit the use of your user account or password with another person. You agree to notify Mep-Global.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your user account or password.
2.4 You agree that all use of Mep-Global.com and all activities that occur under your account(s) will be considered authorized by you and that you solely bear the responsibility for the consequences of the misuse of your account or sub-accounts.
2.5 Mep-Global.com may limit, suspend, or withdraw your user account at any time, without notice, for breach of these Terms and conditions, or for any other reason.
2.6 Mep-Global.com will have the complete right to shut down the website any time in case if required to do so for any reason for temporary and permanently without prior notice.
3. User's Responsibilities.
3.1 You represent and agree that:
- Being a seller, neither you, your company, its directors, officers nor affiliates are the subject of any trade restrictions, sanctions, or other legal restrictions of any country, international organization, or other jurisdiction.
- Being a seller, you have the right and authority to sell, trade, distribute, provide the service or export the products listed by yourself on Mep-Global.com under the agreed category of products and the listing of these products does not violate any third-party rights (for example, exclusive agency or distribution agreements);
- Being a seller, any Content that you submit, post, or display is not counterfeit or stolen and does not otherwise violate any of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, trade secrets, or any rights of any third party.
- Being a seller, you should comply with the steps to be followed for the product listing and the format and steps to be completely followed as per the guidance from our end and the listing products or services should be as per the respective countries' laws.
- Being a seller, you are solely responsible for obtaining all required licenses, permits, and certifications for the Content that you submit, post, or display and Mep-Global.com will not have any responsibility on your behalf to anyone.
- Being a seller, the information and documents submitted during the registration process should be valid and true, accurate, current, and complete, and you will maintain and update us on any amendments immediately to Mep-Global.com to keep your user account active.
- Being a seller, you comply with the power and authority to accept the Terms and to fulfill your obligations under these terms.
3.2 You further agree that being a seller, the Content that you submit, post or display will:
- Be true, accurate, complete, and legal.
- Not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, obscene, explicit, offensive, or otherwise objectionable
- Not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination.
- Not violate the Product Listing Policy, the Terms, or any other additional agreements with Mep-Global.com.
- Not violate any applicable laws and regulations or promote any activities which may violate them.
- Not post any link directly or indirectly to other websites which include Content that violates the Terms.
3.3 Additionally, you agree that being a seller, you will:
- Carry on activities on Mep-Global.com in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Conduct your business transactions with other Mep-Global.com users in good ethics and faith.
- Carry on your activities according to these Terms, and any other applicable agreements.
- Upload all requested order data for every transaction to the Mep-Global.com platform.
- Not use Mep-Global.com to defraud any person or entity.
- Not impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Not manipulate feedback through multiple user accounts or third parties by leaving positive feedback for yourself or unjustified negative feedback for another user.
- Not copy, reproduce, download, republish, sell, or distribute any information, text, images, graphics, screenshots, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases, or listings, available on or through Mep-Global.com for any purpose.
- Not engage in spamming, phishing, or spreading viruses.
- Not use Mep-Global.com solely to collect information about other users.
- Not use the information provided to you during a transaction on Mep-Global.com to solicit additional sales offline.
- Not engage in any activities that would create liability for Mep-Global.com and Mep-Global.com is providing the platform to facilitate your trade and will not hold any responsibility for any of your actions or its results.
3.4 In its sole discretion, Mep-Global.com has the right to remove a posting or listing or suspend or terminate any user account, if it learns of a violation or suspected violation of any of the points under 3.1-3.3, or for any reason, it considers appropriate or for any other valid reasons.
4. Transactions Between Buyers and Sellers.
4.1 Through its website and related applications, Mep-Global.com provides a platform for buyers and sellers to interact with one another for the sale and purchase of products or services. Mep-Global.com does not represent either buyers or sellers in any transaction and is not a party to any agreement between them.
4.2 Buyers and sellers must agree on and create their own contractual terms and upload the order details of each transaction to the Mep-Global.com platform.
4.3 Mep-Global.com may, but is not required to, mediate or attempt to resolve any dispute or disagreement between buyers and sellers but will not be responsible for the resolution of such dispute.
4.4 Mep-Global.com will not take any liability on product return or any service issues and if in case of such issue raised by the customer is not replied within 4 working days, we would have the authority to pay back the amount to the customer and chargeback the same against the respective seller. Also, the shipping cost of the product return will be charged to the seller account either by creating an invoice or by adjusting the account.
4.5 Our system may generate the customer invoice(including reference numbers) to customers on behalf of sellers with the details like seller company name, company logo and contact details etc... including the third party service charges(delivery charge etc...) and would mail(on behalf of the seller) the same to customer once the order is received, shipped or any status changes on process updates.
4.6 Buyer will have the right to benchmark on supplier listed products, services, or even the supplier as a whole with the website tools available and mep-global.com and we(mep-global.com) as an aggregator would be completely authorized to benchmark the same by our system based on the supplier performance like pre and pro service after the trade with the buyer.
4.7 Customer should have the facility to pick up the items from your premise based on the buyer check-out mode selection on our website.
4.8 If the seller account is not shown any order calculations (For example, Purchase using Gift Certificates are not reflected in the seller account by default) or reflected any changes on calculations for the orders, the difference/calculation would be either updated on the existing order or done separately and would be applied on payment settlement time.
4.9 Please Contact Us to report any issues or violations of these Terms and Conditions at our email “[email protected]”
5. Third-Party Sites or Services.
5.1 Mep-Global.com may or may not give you access to third-party sites or services through hyperlinks, API or other means. You should review the third-party terms and conditions, as Mep-Global.com has no control over and does not monitor such sites. Mep-Global.com will not be liable to you for the content of these sites or your use of them.
5.2 Mep-Global.com may offer you third-party services, such as payment gateways, supply chain finance solutions and delivery services. Any issues with these services to be solved with the third-party service providers by yourself. Under no circumstances will Mep-Global.com will be liable to you for the use of such services.
5.3 Third-party services may be subject to separate fees. You are liable to pay such fees if applicable(delivery or any other support services).
5.4 Mep-Global.com may or may not give the details of sales or orders for any particular Brand name associated to us based on their trade agreement with us if the said Brand name has the right to collect the information legally being the owner, representative or manufacturer of the Brand name.
6.1 The services provided by Mep-Global.com and the products displayed on Mep-Global.com are provided "as is", "as available" and "with all faults", and all warranties are excluded.
6.2 You agree to defend Mep-Global.com our affiliates, directors, officers, and employees against all third-party losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs) which may result from your violation of these Terms, use of Mep-Global.com or its services (or third-party services or sites offered through Mep-Global.com). You agree to fully compensate Mep-Global.com for such losses.
6.3 Mep-Global.com has the right to take control of any legal matter subject to Clause 6.2.
6.4 Mep-Global.com will not be liable to pay any consequential, indirect, punitive, or incidental damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), resulting from your use of Mep-Global.com, or any third-party services or sites offered through Mep-Global.com.
6.5 Regardless of the above clauses, the total liability of Mep-Global.com, our employees, agents, affiliates, or representatives for any or all your claims during any calendar year is limited to AED 300
6.6 The above clauses will apply whether Mep-Global.com has been advised of, or should have been aware of, the possibility of any losses.
7. Cooperation with Authorities.
7.1 Mep-Global.com has the right to cooperate fully with governmental or regulatory authorities or law enforcement in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrong doing. As permitted by applicable laws and policies, Mep-Global.com may disclose a user's identity and contact information regarding a user's account, transactions or activities carried on Mep-Global.com. Mep-Global.com will not be liable for damages due to such disclosure, and you agree not to bring any claim against Mep-Global.com for the disclosure.
8. Force Majeure.
8.1 Neither you nor Mep-Global.com will be liable for failing to fulfill any obligation under these Terms that result from circumstances beyond either party’s reasonable control, such as natural disasters, pandemics or war.
9. Intellectual Property.
9.1 “Mep-Global.com” and its related logos and words on Mep-Global.com are registered trademarks of Mep-Global.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights, Laws and by-laws. Mep-Global.com’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any service or products that other than Mep-Global.com, without its written consent. All other trademarks not owned by Mep-Global.com that appear on Mep-Global.com are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Mep-Global.com.
9.2 Mep-Global.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in Mep-Global.com and its Content. Mep-Global.com and its content contain trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in the Mep-Global.com and its Content belong to Mep-Global.com. All other rights are reserved.
9.3 If you believe that any Content on Mep-Global.com violates your intellectual property or other third-party rights, please contact us on “[email protected]”.
10.1 All notices or demands to Mep-Global.com must be made in writing and sent personally, by courier or by email to: Attn: Legal Department, VEROBIZ LLC, Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE – Email: [email protected]
10.2 All legal notices or demands on a user will be delivered to the last known email address provided by to Mep-Global.com, unless otherwise required by specific laws or regulations.
11. General Clauses.
11.1 Unless you have any additional agreements with Mep-Global.com, these Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Mep-Global.com as to your use of the website and any related applications or services, overriding any prior written or verbal agreements that may have been made with the same subject.
11.2 These Terms do not create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchise relationship between you and Mep-Global.com.
11.3 If any clause of these Terms is considered invalid or unenforceable, such clause will be deleted and the remaining clauses will remain valid and enforceable.
11.4 If Mep-Global.com does not enforce its rights or act against any breach by you under the Terms, it does not mean that Mep-Global.com is waiving its rights to enforce actions against you in the future.
11.5 Mep-Global.com has the right to assign the Terms to any person or entity. You may not assign these terms to any person or entity, without written consent from Mep-Global.com.
11.6 These Terms are governed by and construed according to the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the respective emirate. Any dispute, difference, controversy, or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge, and applicable remedies, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the respective courts.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].